- The edge that clips to the battery compartment of the controller has been rounded. This makes it easier to put the controller in and out.
- The nuts don’t fall out anymore.
- There is a hole at the bottom of the handle to allow wrist strap to be used.
- The nut and screws are also now perpendicular to the adapter surface.
- Now it should be possible to use the bulky rechargeable batteries that come with official Meta rechargeable dock. I haven’t tested this it because I don’t have that battery. The change is done based on customer feedback.
As always, if you have bought a SolidSlime adapter before and would like to upgrade to the new version, please reach out to me (email@example.com) for discount. Thank you.