What makes a good adapter?
- Incredible tracking quality. No tracking dead corner as you can see in the tracking demo video.
- Realistically weighted and customizable. 168g if using a controller that has battery cap removed and AAA battery being used.
- If you have a real life racket, tell me its weight and I’ll be able to print an adapter to match it as closely as possible.
- Fantastic balance. Center of weight is lower than most of the other adapters. Feels just like holding a real racket. Since the weight is already quite low, there’s room for adding extra lead strips / rubber / grip tape to adjust the weight / balance even more.
- No shakiness. Designed using a precise 3d scanned model of controller, and tightened by bolts+nuts.
- Various handle shapes to choose from. Currently there are FL, ST, CPen. All are designed according to renowned Butterfly blades.
- Works for both shakehand and penhold grip(especially RPB).
- Penhold (TPB) still has slight issues, which I’m planning to solve with some good penhold players.
- Easy battery change. No need to disassemble.
You can find it in the shop: https://solidslime.net/shop